View Profile EyeLovePoozy

All 62 Movie Reviews

27 w/ Responses

For uniqeness you get a A+ my brother.

To bad it was a all encompassing mind numbingly stupid idea to begin with. The only thing that was remotely funny was the arm returning just in time for the monkey spanking session. Too little too late. Don't keep trying man, seriously, give it up or kill yourself wich ever is easier.

Love,
ME

not quite beddy!

I know what you were going for, but it didn't happen for you this time. It went from kinda funny to gay with the bear dude. It didn't look like he was wiping his ass the the bunny it looked like he was trying to felch with the critter. I TRULY HOPE THAT YOU WERE NOT GOING FOR THAT EFFECT. If you were it wasn't funny! DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!!!

I goddamned loved it!!

I gave this movie a medium score for graphics because they just fit so well with what the artist was trying to convey, wich was senseless violence and humor.. In short I fukin loved it, everybody should watch it... TWICE!

A must see... This Correa guy is going places!!!

Pretty cool. I felt like I was in a movie theater. One of the few things that I didn't like was the choice of the first song on the soundtrack. And I also think that hellboy needs a little work next time around he should look a little more muscular.. Besides that Keep up the good work Correa..

I'm a motherfucker.