View Profile EyeLovePoozy

62 Movie Reviews

Oh shit. I thought you were dead.

You're still a funny fucker Sard! Miss ya homie.

SardonicSamurai responds:

I'm very much alive :D

lmao

It's funny cause it's true!

Quit farting, fucker.

This is classic Nogfish. I can just picture you fiddling away on your tablet instead of just going the fuck to sleep like a normal drunk person.

Liked all of it, even your dee-dee reference.

I think I agree with mindchamber as far as it being better than your wacka wacka beats though.

Nogfish responds:

fart

9 Game Reviews

Heh, poor bastard.

I heard this clip played on Bubba the Love Sponge earlier today. Man, why can't the media just leave people alone? He recorded that video with his damn wife man, not a whore he picked up on the corner or a mistress or his secretary.

Jeez....

Anyways, lol. Good job on doing this soundboard first on NG.

TomaMoto

Anything that Josh is involved with gets an automatic five from me cause he's awesome. A massive jew with perturbing jew tendencies but awesome nonetheless.

You hit another home run Luis.

The interface was immaculate and the mini game at the end although buggy was a nice touch. I especially loved the narrator's announcing the artists names. He also did an awesome job.

All being said man. This sexy beast of yours is just another jewel in your crown of NG effort and that's why we love you. Keep doing your thing mofo, you're going places...

Also, kudos to the contributing artists.
I have several favorites but I don't want to exclude anyone. Good job by all!

15 Audio Reviews

Hello old friend.

I'm glad you're still here and making awesome audio.

Good job.

You deviant, miscreant. haha

DukeStrikesBack responds:

tehehehe oh pshaw

4.34 / 5.00 (+ 0.0059)

I still listen to the unfinished version of this on my iphone. It's between pachelbel's canon and AC/DC's Dirty Deeds.

I'm a motherfucker.